查看: 4762|回复: 12

[新版发布] ABBYY Releases Lingvo x6 with Near-Instant Results[201408]

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-9-15 07:35:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1 b7 _. I7 U/ `- b: t; }) t( `
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-r ... ults-272691201.html
# `3 d' \1 C; M. t
9 Q. p6 b/ K8 y- _) s; m, Dhttp://www.lingvo.com/products/?id=1462025 t) T  b' P& o: _: A% o

! _0 @8 Y; _3 h; t! \/ i7 }7 l4 sMILPITAS, Calif., Aug. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ABBYY® USA, a leading global provider of document recognition, data capture, and linguistic technologies and professional services, today announced Lingvo x6, the newest version of the company's premium multilingual dictionary software. With this update, Lingvo now includes a new, intuitive user interface for power users, provides users with faster response during start-up and search, and enhanced dictionaries, as well as offers exclusive grammar lessons from Oxford University Press. / N% p+ |2 y: d. N8 i% g

N# E, h0 V' A, X) c( ["ABBYY Lingvo x6 sets a new standard for user experience in translation software," said Joe Budelli, senior vice president of sales for ABBYY USA. "Our aim is to deliver near-instant translations with its new interface and functionality. With this latest release, both enterprises and individuals can quickly and accurately translate words and documents, saving time and cutting costs in the process."
. a8 ~! ?# q0 ], E) v! C% n6 k
6 N: \. F# O' JABBYY Lingvo is a multilingual translation dictionary software that incorporates the world's most trusted dictionaries like Oxford University Press and HarperCollins Publishers. With a new German-Russian dictionary, significant updates for English and Spanish dictionaries and the ability to search for key terms in economics, transportation, service equipment and management categories, Lingvo x6 allows users more ways to customize the software to fit specific needs and gain more value out of their translation software and processes.) F  n" ~, A: j  C% Y& }+ q2 s
$ p' r! V: r' q9 J! T; B
Key features include:
6 H8 v: {7 R/ M! y2 }( Z •Faster than using a browser: Looking up words in ABBYY Lingvo x6 is even faster than looking them up online. Users can position the mouse pointer over any word on the screen and a small pop-up window with translations of the word displayed. This function works twice as fast as in the previous generation. 6 I# `* K  i+ D4 ~; O9 |. v! Z/ i  B3 F
•Easy-to-use search features: Get meanings of words in seconds via the new interface. The window with entries now has its own search bar, which works popular search engines including auto-completion suggestions when you misspell a word. 8 e4 N( B: F% G3 k! x0 j
•Grammar lessons from Oxford University Press: ABBYY Lingvo x6 includes "Test it, Fix it" grammar lessons from Oxford University Press for pre-intermediate and intermediate learners. Lessons are based on fixing mistakes and learning from them. Users can select a theme, complete a lesson and the program will indicate which answers were right and wrong. Every lesson comes with a handy grammar reference, allowing users to fix any incorrect answer and progress from your mistakes. ; ~. b' Y3 U4 h2 H! X* j) w
•Vocabulary building application: ABBYY Lingvo x6 includes Tutor, a vocabulary building app that lets users create a list of words they want to learn, including words from pop-up translations, and then memorize these words by completing lessons. Tutor supports all of the languages available in Lingvo and includes an easy-to-use lesson scheduling feature.
. F0 X1 b1 w; h4 x9 j& U+ E" t•Updated and expanded dictionary set: The general-purpose English dictionary has been updated with several thousand words and phrases, including the newest terms to enter into common usage. The Spanish-Russian dictionary has been significantly expanded. New dictionaries of commonly used words and phrases for German and English have been added - containing 80,000 German entries.
# X4 e% I5 y) D/ m& M•Editions, languages and prices: ABBYY Lingvo x6 is available in three editions that vary by number of supported languages: the English version, the European version (includes dictionaries for 9 European languages), and the Multilingual version (includes dictionaries for 19 languages).
$ |' w$ ?4 m) f6 l/ ~! R0 v
! o! `( U) g% o& r) g5 s4 @Availability and Pricing
/ a& F  a3 ]8 F9 P. OABBYY Lingvo x6 English version costs $39.99. All versions of ABBYY Lingvo x6 are currently available at http://www.abbyy.com/translation_dictionary/, and from ABBYY's partners worldwide.  
+ s/ T) W& [$ @/ G
6 m4 w0 k# p7 P6 Q' vAbout ABBYY
* u) W5 d) G5 mABBYY is a leading provider of document recognition, data capture and linguistic technologies and services. Its key products include the ABBYY FineReader line of optical character recognition (OCR) applications, ABBYY FlexiCapture line of data capture solutions, ABBYY Lingvo dictionary software, and development tools. ABBYY Language Services provides comprehensive linguistic solutions to corporate customers. Paper-intensive organizations from all over the world use ABBYY solutions to automate time- and labor-consuming tasks and to streamline business processes. ABBYY products are used in large-scale government projects such as those of Australian Taxation Office, Lithuanian Tax Inspectorate, Ministry of Education of Russia, Ministry of Education of Ukraine, Montgomery County Government of the USA, and Government of Canada. Companies that license ABBYY technologies include Canon, EMC/Captiva, Hewlett-Packard, KnowledgeLake, Microsoft, NewSoft, Notable Solutions, Samsung Electronics and more. ABBYY OCR applications are shipped with equipment from the world's top manufacturers such as Epson, Fujitsu, Fuji Xerox, Microtek, Panasonic, Plustek, Ricoh, Toshiba, and Xerox. ABBYY is headquartered in Moscow, Russia, with offices in Germany, the UK, the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Cyprus, Australia, Japan and Taiwan. For more information, visit www.abbyy.com.
) t8 G+ B- m( M& y( e+ O9 W% a4 N6 L
ABBYY, the ABBYY Logo, FineReader, ADRT, Lingvo, FlexiCapture, Recognition Server, and PDF Transformer are either registered trademarks or trademarks of ABBYY Software Ltd. Other product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners and are hereby recognized.
! T. m5 L) n1 m
  O  M7 s' _0 ?4 O7 {+ P( U+ f4 a- Y( b- {/ @
SOURCE ABBYY USA
% j4 w1 W0 L$ H$ u& R  D * P% j/ ]8 u* W5 x8 X1 j

5 @( ^9 ]+ P! u4 {) x" hRELATED LINKS
+ w/ q' h, e- O4 k8 fhttp://www.abbyy.com
5 H$ g. w; B1 W7 @& S) q
  I3 K  R+ S7 ?/ R( N# q
2 L: i2 w, s8 E/ n- R0 Z% X( }8 ^/ @5 p5 x# E: \

" J& D# I/ Z/ @5 f9 {

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-9-15 08:32:24 | 显示全部楼层
只关心哪些lsd升级了。

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-9-15 15:25:03 | 显示全部楼层
只关心新版的lsd能否编译回dsl

点评

应该问题不大。ruboard那拨人肯定虎视眈眈。  发表于 2014-9-15 15:27

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2014-9-30 23:26:15 | 显示全部楼层
- ~1 M" w( Z8 x* u
4 o7 L  r5 t( a+ Y2 K+ D

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-10-1 10:40:46 | 显示全部楼层

7 a/ S. W1 S1 a, e2 {; A& mX6有下载了?

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2014-10-1 11:07:15 | 显示全部楼层
belleyeah 发表于 2014-10-1 10:40
8 ?' p. j: b9 y/ @1 d0 ^X6有下载了?
. w' u$ t. u( ~6 C$ Q' _, f  y# ^3 N
! y' n, q8 m: n& e

8 l4 |$ W+ x, [上面截图是官网( http://www.lingvo.ru/ )上的。3 l5 o' m+ J, h3 F7 X- c
% z" }* U# x0 ^
有试用版,去那儿留个邮箱官方就会把下载地址发过到邮箱。
2 y. Y( M8 H: A
, T6 {  k' H) S/ P1 Q7 s( x) d" _# v" _- g

9 X8 k/ G% T( H  B

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-10-1 11:19:50 | 显示全部楼层
Oeasy 发表于 2014-10-1 11:077 [' G  Y% X: }1 F5 Q4 g
上面截图是官网( http://www.lingvo.ru/ )上的。
; K$ `& @# Z% t2 ]! C; {* F) M# P8 }: }* ?& `0 y! A
有试用版,去那儿留个邮箱官方就会把下载地址 ...

7 s) _% X- x& D, w2 c8 l9 i谢谢!我去这个俄罗斯网站试试。
  X" ?0 f. A* z4 o1 b前几天去lingvo美国网站,下载还是x5。0 p4 g% [( q- E, G5 q7 V# \

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2014-10-2 07:19:30 | 显示全部楼层
belleyeah 发表于 2014-10-1 11:19
% @* ?' n, B$ t9 n. J+ E; J: n谢谢!我去这个俄罗斯网站试试。
+ ?& H9 }. H% Q! \前几天去lingvo美国网站,下载还是x5。
2 u) S1 M' K3 z* b2 L! U

# Y# F6 q6 x- q5 G5 U我下了ABBYY_Lingvo_x6_Multilingual_Trial,里边有102个lsd ( 含 41 个_abrv.lsd),还有224个lod(这个目前还没见人公开转换dsl的办法)。
8 Z. E4 U- Z/ U$ h1 {( A( I这些lsd,相比 x6,条目数、版本号都没变,就是ann里边的信息由x5改成了x6。
/ G$ ?$ O+ j' n) j! d- d
0 w0 J5 R  @! Y( o1 N4 s. o$ K看了x6,至少那个试用版,只更新了软件,词典的话,基本没有更新。' ?4 I* E0 z" w, U+ Y6 Z
" ~- ]1 |  ]3 Q+ g! b$ ?' j% D/ E

! X* v! K) V$ |- P7 @1 @, ?/ S  p: ~, N8 A5 p, \* a) {0 t: u8 }
#LANGUAGE "Russian"
1 I3 h  v2 v* E7 Y% fUniversal (Ru-Ch) (к версии ABBYY Lingvo x6)
' t$ c$ }7 L( y  `( H  E/ F, a8 o4 x) r7 Q  X. R
Большой русско-китайский словарь, 120 000 слов и словосочетаний.  © «Русский язык–Медиа», 2005, Баранова З.И., Котов А.В.7 m" m; J2 @1 O' t5 R

( a; O$ v6 R8 j       Словарь содержит около 120 тыс. слов и словосочетаний современного русского литературного языка с переводом на китайский язык. Широко представлены общественно-политическая и бытовая лексика, наиболее употребительная научно-техническая терминология, свободные и устойчивые словосочетания, идиоматические выражения.+ G/ ]* V& C6 }% o8 Y0 j
       За переводом заглавного слова на китайский язык следует его чтение в современной китайской транскрипции на основе латинской графики с обозначенным тоном.
& j- A4 }+ h% `3 W7 F3 V1 z       Предлагается для специалистов и практических работников в области китаеведения, китаистов-филологов, переводчиков, преподавателей и студентов востоковедных вузов, окажет помощь китайцам, изучающим русский язык или по роду своей деятельности связанным с Россией и русским языком.
  U5 [) ~& U0 p. B9 W1 Z
) L' y- Y3 b; m: [, b! |/ \5 r! h3 ?: c7 K
6 x+ F) O/ j2 ^7 D& p' [, m" U+ X
#LANGUAGE "English"
" E( H4 j6 c  m* i$ lUniversal (Ru-Ch) (for ABBYY Lingvo x6)8 _8 }9 Q  ~( F' q" Z( e

4 `1 Q3 }: E/ O$ p( j: |The Comprehensive Russian-Chinese Dictionary, 120,000 words and phrases. © Russkiy Yazyk, 2005; Z.I. Baranova, A.V. Kotov  H: z; `+ v3 e& I9 U* u) a0 p

. ?; n) l* G- G1 x9 S/ L  j       The Dictionary provides translations into Chinese for 120,000 Russian words and phrases and covers the language of politics, day-to-day conversation, the most common science and technology terms, free word combinations, set phrases, and idioms.8 x  d% g1 X5 V" I
       Translations of headwords into Chinese are followed by their romanized spellings and indications of tone.
8 I0 \8 q# Q; K       The Dictionary is intended for Sinologists, linguists, translators, teachers, and students of Chinese, and will prove useful to native speakers of Chinese who study or use the Russian language.+ a3 {3 Q$ s5 J( Z8 X* d( ?7 ~6 D
  y/ @# ]! @5 V# t- ~4 H

5 ^8 @/ e$ o. l. e. {6 K# |" F2 J8 W#LANGUAGE "Ukrainian"
5 n6 }6 r& |, U: w6 K( x. j6 `Universal (Ru-Ch)  (до версії ABBYY Lingvo x6)& b: \+ j" ~) q. Q* |7 \
) U8 _" O2 F! D1 h
Большой русско-китайский словарь, 120 000 слов и словосочетаний.  © «Русский язык–Медиа», 2005, Баранова З.И., Котов А.В.
; D/ X$ C" W: W. B  v% A
' J. m4 D3 \2 G' T! m$ ^% z       Словник містить біля 120 тис. слів та словосполучень сучасної російської літературної мови з перекладом на китайську мову. Широко подані суспільно-політична та побутова лексика, найбільш вживана науково-технічна термінологія, вільні та сталі словосполучення, ідіоматичні вирази.
" `1 x% z+ u4 c# i+ \" k       Після перекладу заголовного слова на китайську мову подано його читання у сучасній китайській транскрипції на основі латинської графіки із зазначеним тоном.5 ]4 X0 ^1 F$ D) R4 |
       Пропонується для спеціалістів і практичних працівників у галузі китаєзнавства, китаїстів-філологів, перекладачів, викладачів та студентів сходознавчих ВНЗ, допоможе китайцям, які вивчають російську мову або за видом своєї діяльності пов’язані з Росією та російською мовою.9 L2 t1 L8 m8 O1 F' o

. a6 Q, \/ E, \0 J! W
- s* m9 q( V0 y& V: `( w4 V6 p, a$ I; n% {- v
#LANGUAGE "German"* d# m; d7 [" r( B7 C
Universal (Ru-Ch)  (für ABBYY Lingvo x6)7 N% J0 B' h+ V+ m9 ?
+ v* n- y. t/ B# o" n
Großes Wörterbuch Russisch-Chinesisch, 120.000 Wörter und Ausdrücke. © Russkiy Yazyk, 2005; Z.I. Baranova, A.V. Kotov
0 x5 z# B- s7 j/ c! V5 o# h4 v       Das Wörterbuch enthält 120,000 russische Wörter und Ausdrücke sowie ihre chinesischen übersetzungen. Es deckt den Wortschatz aus Politik und täglicher Konversation, die wichtigsten Begriffe aus Wissenschaft und Technik sowie Wortverbindungen, Redewendungen und Idiome ab.
+ K: c. ^) z0 E- g8 I; u( \) T       Die chinesischen übersetzungen der Hauptstichwörter werden durch die lateinische Schreibweise mit Hinweisen zur Aussprache ergänzt.
! }$ i) |8 m8 H; r' g$ N       Das Wörterbuch richtet sich an Sinologen, Linguisten, übersetzer, Lehrer und Studenten des Chinesischen. Es ist auch für chinesische Muttersprachler interessant und hilfreich, die Russisch studieren oder anwenden.
1 ~. b: Q# S! v% q
. Y: |' S9 B7 a7 X' P7 u, `# \
- V& y4 I9 C  m- [9 H- F( m- J
4 k$ ~3 M& X9 x! b4 d3 O7 F; p; Z- A0 B! L% ]- j) \: Q9 }# n
#LANGUAGE "French"
/ T0 \* M+ p3 h; j( bUniversal (Ru-Ch)  (pour ABBYY Lingvo x6)5 J/ S' o9 t4 \$ p+ M; I* H

6 F2 g$ ?+ `0 b0 x8 t7 n0 DThe Comprehensive Russian-Chinese Dictionary, 120,000 words and phrases. © Russkiy Yazyk – Media, 2005; Z.I. Baranova, A.V. Kotov
7 F# k$ m" n6 V! V' Z) D3 W
9 L% _, C2 y$ K/ U; [) I6 X2 N       The Dictionary provides translations into Chinese for 120,000 Russian words and phrases and covers the language of politics, day-to-day conversation, the most common science and technology terms, free word combinations, set phrases, and idioms./ y- I: K* R5 H% y
       Translations of headwords into Chinese are followed by their romanized spellings and indications of tone.
2 o) `" ?6 i. {7 F8 G: {  |2 l       The Dictionary is intended for Sinologists, linguists, translators, teachers, and students of Chinese, and will prove useful to native speakers of Chinese who study or use the Russian language.. g/ @$ h5 E$ a$ V! x; }6 Q

# m: K* j1 I8 p' L3 [1 C( S9 F; z& H! Q. n0 ^$ I2 w7 S: k: f
8 F4 [& F! M" R8 T3 m  s3 V- Z! H7 |1 ~
#LANGUAGE "Kazakh"7 U( Y- b7 x0 j2 X( j( N2 D
Universal (Ru-Ch) (ABBYY Lingvo x6 нұсқасына)1 s# o; m8 |; e% z4 i; V
9 [  g5 m2 O/ P/ ^0 |2 q% ^8 K. S( M
Үлкен орысша-қытайша сөздік, 120 000 сөз бен сөз тіркесі.  ©2005 Русский язык; Баранова З.И., Котов А.В.
, s# [* v$ Y  W" ^( F
0 c4 o/ |7 \& O% o" K3 j       Сөздікте жаңа заман орыс әдеби тілінің 120 мың сөзі мен сөз тіркесі және олардың қытай тіліне аудармасы берілген. Қоғамдық-саяси және тұрмыстық лексика, жиі пайдаланылатын ғылыми-техникалық терминология, еркін және тұрақты сөз тіркестері, идиоматикалық сөздер кеңінен берілген.
- X' g  W9 {2 U) M$ i       Қытай тіліне аударылған бастама сөзден кейін оның латын графикасымен жаңа қытай транскрипциясындағы оқылуы беріліп, тоны белгіленеді.+ {4 Q( F( k. t# S/ E
       Қытайтану саласындағы мамандар мен тәжірибелік жұмыскерлерге, қытайшы-филологтарға, аудармашыларға, шығыстану жоғарғы оқу орындарының оқытушылары мен студенттеріне арналған, орыс тілін үйреніп жүрген немесе қызметі бойынша Ресеймен және орыс тілімен байланысты қытайларға көмек көрсетеді.
5 t, R! J: \# M2 P( y# ^1 [7 @0 u+ Q

# s9 [, p! p9 k# G8 \' a. l$ c- `  c% A  N0 o8 U) `
. G. F3 I0 z" f& T7 B  ?
#LANGUAGE "Chinese"
% D2 M7 S* j3 w& c( j( mUniversal (Ru-Ch) (用于ABBYY Lingvo x6)
& r7 v9 ~, G5 X大俄汉词典    (俄文出版社, 出版日期:2005   作者:兹·巴拉诺娃   阿· 卡托夫 编著),共收入词和词组十二万条。
" ~$ R  G( z7 f
' |/ K$ F& n$ W$ e5 I       本词典收入近十二万条当代标准俄语词条和词组,含括大量的社会政治、日常生活用语、常用的科技术语、短语搭配和谚俗语。
. H6 O; U# o4 U  P0 |6 Q       俄文词条的中文注释标有相应的汉语拼音及音标。" e* w" _2 I7 f/ B/ l: A/ R
       本词典为供汉学专家和汉语工作者、汉语语言学家、翻译人员、东方的学校的师生使用,帮助俄语工作者、学习者使用有中文注释的俄语原文辞典而编纂的。
% S  p1 N1 ^) N, _+ B* U0 Z3 |, Y1 Q2 U

( B8 p3 Z: I3 }$ R#LANGUAGE "ChinesePRC". T8 @# t4 W1 u
Universal (Ru-Ch) (用于ABBYY Lingvo x6)
" i' D. E" ~1 S8 J; n( ~大俄汉词典    (俄文出版社, 出版日期:2005   作者:兹·巴拉诺娃   阿• 卡托夫编著),共收入词和词组十二万条。
6 O2 s. K: b& g  f* V" c# o; `- B- ^+ y
       本词典收入近十二万条当代标准俄语词条和词组,含括大量的社会政治、日常生活用语、常用的科技术语、短语搭配和谚俗语。
1 f6 i* h3 o; j' @" L+ C       俄文词条的中文注释标有相应的汉语拼音及音标。
% n7 q; _% J7 A5 \3 u       本词典为供汉学专家和汉语工作者、汉语语言学家、翻译人员、东方的学校的师生使用,帮助俄语工作者、学习者使用有中文注释的俄语原文辞典而编纂的。

6 R3 E/ v2 Y, b3 B5 x  C5 J- Y) A5 W

* T' a+ c% Z& v' w5 g* |+ C2 Y
4 }% ?# t/ Y' w' U" T% ^: S8 W) N$ E" W& z! C$ ?- C7 K7 t. H1 p

) K7 e' C' ?5 T" w& @; w2 m, h1 @- |6 |& b& M5 {) a
3 G! x: `% D4 [# n

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2015-5-30 16:49:27 | 显示全部楼层
**版,未实测。* P+ A; L; X6 ]
http://kat.cr/usearch/lingvo%20x6/
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2021-4-30 05:36
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2015-5-30 19:31:42 | 显示全部楼层
    Oeasy 发表于 2015-5-30 16:49
    7 ^9 O: z, b6 q) @' j" S5 y**版,未实测。9 V; s: ?! G; G
    http://kat.cr/usearch/lingvo%20x6/
    ; z3 W/ v. H8 x: K$ i0 n
    下载了,安装时360提示有木马。可以关闭360继续吗?

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2015-10-27 19:04:36 | 显示全部楼层
    ' j" Y0 O) v5 ?1 A) D/ E
    Windows 10 下, x6 的英语、俄语取词效果远远好于 x5 。5 W' x2 k* c6 ?3 m7 F- b! k

) d0 \  t7 V6 u# {+ K7 \: F1 ]" C' e
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|PDAWIKI |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 12:17 , Processed in 0.057016 second(s), 13 queries , MemCache On.