[复制链接]
  • TA的每日心情
    擦汗
    2018-5-10 12:58
  • 签到天数: 53 天

[LV.5]常住居民I

发表于 2018-4-16 19:06:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    本帖最后由 冰上走的小猫猫 于 2018-4-17 21:58 编辑 6 g$ k6 V% n+ n5 w4 w5 N

- H/ d% S% g, h) N) ~. L( ?2 zAs the country's overall national strength grows in recent years, China is stepping up portraying of its own image. A good image helps elevate a country's international status. It also helps the country win a greater say in international affairs and acknowledgement of the international community. In this respect, a country's state media plays a key role in shaping its image. ' p% ?2 {+ I" Q. N' d( S

) Q5 r, v& E5 B7 w) j6 i! z& oIn the ecosystem of the conventional media, China's image has been molded by foreign media, which leads to the fact that people overseas cannot see a China in its true colors.
    5 R6 K& @6 f4 m0 c( h
    9 S" D4 Z% O/ R! Z3 R: r% q" TIn the times of WEB2.0, social media has become a significant part of the main stream media, whose Point-to-Sphere mode has, in respect of forging a country's image, outshined the conventional media, bringing new opportunities for China to erect a positive image on the global stage.0 c# T# W: O: c

8 l: x9 i& Y" h- J" W+ kWith China Central Television's China Global Television Network (CGTN) as the object of study, this article, under the theoretical guidance of media studies, explores the international impressions of China CGTN has created on Facebook, the most popular social media overseas. * c: k$ R- I8 E2 ]* A/ i- ?

2 m. i" m2 _% A( Y# v7 lA qualitative and quantitative analysis has been done using a group of 1384 posts CGTN put on Facebook in the period from November 5 to December 4, 2017.: D3 d, @) I& }  r% U4 q1 O# O' G

: v7 ?; ?% Y3 sThe research revolves around: 0 l4 ^/ k4 W" O' }; Z4 w7 l1 k
    1) what difficulties a country had to experience in shaping its image via the conventional media,
    ) E5 R# \0 [. Z: {9 L* k2) in the times of social media, what an international image of China CGTN, a state-run news network, has created on overseas social media,9 }- _0 Z" W; p
    3) what tactics it has used,
    / u+ ~, V: g7 Y- U2 |% u$ s4) what effects it has brought out in terms of portraying a subject,5 Z/ @+ a3 L4 n* T
    5) and, finally, the existing problems.   o2 c: C$ `2 R7 ^2 j  j

7 s  s, Y8 X2 r$ q/ n& ~5 HBased on our research, CGTN, featuring a variety of news sources and subjects, has presented on Facebook a positive image of unbiased politics, diverse cultures, and harmonious society.
    $ ]- B9 N6 F" h( K
    0 i  O& w6 o3 e. ]2 U5 {: q$ pOn the international platform of Facebook, CGTN has made dramatic improvement on its ability to report news. The past few years have seen its popularity soar, and its competence to portray a country's image on overseas social media is beginning to take shape

评分

查看全部评分

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2019-11-11 11:28
  • 签到天数: 311 天

[LV.8]以坛为家I

发表于 2018-4-16 20:42:03 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
    I've come here to learn, not to judge. With seriously great admiration, I read throught it. It's terrific more than I can imagine.
    ' ?, c; N- }1 d5 \1 WWith it, I know where I'm gonna go. Sincere thanks for your sharing and I'm  expecting you to share something more of what you know.
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|PDAWIKI |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 13:26 , Processed in 0.047887 second(s), 12 queries , MemCache On.