2019-12-18 19:08
  • 签到天数: 5 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2019-1-12 22:21:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    一些句子很难难懂。除了词汇、文化的原因外,句子很长也是一个原因。好的长句子是长而不乱。虽然长,但是眉目清楚,一边看完,即知其义。
    ' ~5 {( c) _0 m7 n( i7 I6 j- `" v& s1 ?7 M' S
    下面是我看到的一个很长的句子,有200多个单词,但是意思、结构还是比较清楚的——尽管我仍然觉得没有必要写得这么长。
    ! n, U9 Y" _. O8 D+ K1 ?0 s, e0 L. }, G. r: O5 U. h9 ]6 I5 k  a
    你见过哪些给你印象比较深的长句子呢(不一定要像这个句子这么长)? 可否举例一二?
    0 c. r' }6 ^  Q
    & P  `6 s) b+ T+ N1 p* Q6 f6 O5 M9 n7 x' C4 Z' ~, r
    Knowing that millions of people around the world would be watching in person and on television and expecting great things from him — at least one more gold medal for America, if not another world record — during this, his fourth and surely his last appearance in the World Olympics, and realizing that his legs could no longer carry him down the runway with the same blazing speed and confidence in making a huge, eye-popping leap that they were capable of a few years ago when he set world records in the 100-meter dash and in the 400-meter relay and won a silver medal in the long jump, the renowned sprinter and track-and-field personality Carl Lewis, who had known pressure from fans and media before but never, even as a professional runner, this kind of pressure, made only a few appearances in races during the few months before the Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia, partly because he was afraid of raising expectations even higher and he did not want to be distracted by interviews and adoring fans who would follow him into stores and restaurants demanding autographs and photo-opportunities, but mostly because he wanted to conserve his energies and concentrate, like a martial arts expert, on the job at hand: winning his favorite competition, the long jump, and bringing home another Gold Medal for the United States, the most fitting conclusion to his brilliant career in track and field.
    : e$ n; ~: m# [4 n3 f; t, f

评分

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|PDAWIKI |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 03:41 , Processed in 0.050236 second(s), 10 queries , MemCache On.